Thursday, December 2, 2010

Herpes Exercise During Outbreak

Slowly I'm really happy ...

... if I have the restored behind me. We currently live in a mess, dust everywhere and nothing is there where it really belongs. The Christmas decoration is still in the attic and I would love to enchant the home for Christmas. :-(
mid-December to the whole circus to an end, and I will have to beat me, so on December 24, shines the apartment ...
(are, hopefully, then, all ordered lamps, sofas, shelves and Co. arrived, please keep your fingers crossed!)
The theme of "circus" I have directly used in embroidery and sewing, and my dear brother Ralf an apron sewn ...











Every year I put together the Christmas wreaths, but I really had no time in the last few days and am yesterday Elke Drewes ; , who shaped our beautiful wedding floral decoration.

Now Elke busy with our BERRY-quality Christmas wreaths, and I'm looking forward to the results, which will be determined terrific LoBEERig ...

(thank Elke that you have taken the time for me have, despite Christmas sales for the stress and photos with the gnomes, which I could make in your beautiful store! )

This imp here:










are also a gift for Christmas.

The embroidery machine is already at the start and still has much ... Work with:
" little secret SECRETS" ;-)
I wish you a nice and snowy Thursday.
Sandra







0 comments:

Post a Comment