Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Born Baby Sms Greeting

deep breath, smile and ...

... keep cool.

My February - Motte: Pet projects UNG I've put into practice and am now the proud owner of a sweet little fur nose.


May I introduce:




early education lesson ➙ the housebreaking

Hugo must always and everywhere. After eating, sheep, games ...
What for me is, the dog in sight and if there are signs and hit the Hugo-bubble:
dog under his arm and set off running into the garden and the whole thing around the Clock!

And if he has done his business properly, I declare him a superstar.
Our neighbors are already wondering about my praises ...
(love neighbors, I'm fine and I do not need a Dr. hammer, I appreciate our dog only his good deed!)

If Hugo learned his first lesson has, we proceed to the 2nd Lesson "SIT!"

between the pull-stress, I surprisingly still have time for sewing, embroidery and very important Leni's birthday preparations which are also all already done.


material: Farbenmix







Should I announce myself in the near future not so often, is it to Lesson 1 !










0 comments:

Post a Comment