Saturday, November 6, 2010

Online Bellydance Pattern

us much better ... Now it

... even more so because I have received so many lovely comments with well wishes.

THANK

From my dear friend Sabine ( small things ✵ ), I have today receive a packet.
I am so overwhelmed by the content that the world today, unpacking, stand for a moment remained.
all terrific what you have conjured up for me.
What is produced with so much passion, I will of course bear in honor of ...





and all my favorite ingredients
"I am also glad that we got to know us"

A packet of Hazzard:




From Stephanie ( store / Dawanda ).
At first glance, the shipping bag, I thought: What a delicious candy ...
NO! It was the Dawanda buttons order!
one is more beautiful than the others and I'll think about it determines exactly where I affixes these great buttons ...

"DRAMA BABY!"

Since I do not really sew the last time, I could have just sewn or decorations for our Christmas tree:


This year the tree with soft colors.


from dear Andrea

The apples I have already made a few days ago:








0 comments:

Post a Comment