Monday, November 22, 2010

Spirit Ribbons For Parents

My Christmas preparations ...


... are in full swing. (defying renovation, women have yet containing a multitasking talent)
Unfortunately I can not show all sewn gifts, as some of my "loves" to read my blog regularly ... Well, it's also the time of the "secrets" ...
'll Still, I hold all the presents in pictures and later show.

My dear mother, "Elvira," is not on the Internet on the road, so I can show you the apron and pot holders now:














The mini purses are sewn up so fast I truly had a little run ...


money for nice gifts to offer the stock market good.

Krambeutel can man (woman) do not have enough ...






I wish you a nice week and am very happy about READERS all who watch my blog regularly and read.







0 comments:

Post a Comment